To help any willing person live a healthy life in Christ as God intended.
To help any willing person live a healthy life according to God’s word in Romans 12:1-2, which reads
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
- The Bread of life (Jesus)
- Whole grains, lean meats, and antioxidant-rich and nutrient-dense foods
- Vitamins and minerals
- Minimally processed foods (based on nutrition requirements)
- Physical fitness
We fulfill our purpose by:
- Sharing quality nutritional and wellness content via email, blogs, and social media.
- Providing spiritual guidance and prayer according to God’s Word.
- Encouraging quality nutrition and routine physical fitness in one’s life.